The AARRR Metrics for Marketing/Product Fit Strategy Dave McClure creator of the AARRR Metrics, also cofounder of 500Startups, argues that for a startup founder/CEO to be successful, one should only focus on 5 key metrics. And we completely agree. The following is automatically baked in to all of the campaigns built, managed, and measure on the MarketingRunner platform. He believes companies are building too many features and spending too much money before they know if their product is going to have a good market/customer fit and produce revenue. His challenge is to gather effective and measurable feedback to guide product decisions. He agrees with Eric Ries‘s model in The Lean Startup:
- Define an idea.
- Build something to test your idea.
- Measure customer responses.
- Modify your idea based on what you learned.
- Repeat the process. The faster you move through the loop, the more your learn, the more likely your idea will succeed.
So, how are you measuring your campaigns across the AARRR funnel? Request a demo and we are happy to discuss further.
- Startup Metrics for Pirates: AARRR!
- Startup Metrics for Pirates Seed Camp 2008 Presentation -excellent presentation with metric details to help startups
- Product Marketing for Pirates: AARRR! -site for related images and charts
- How I Measure Product/Market Fit by Ash Maury
- Coding Isn’t Central In A Startup. It’s Metrics for AARR
- A Startup In Images
- A huge epic list of Growth Hacking Tools your Business should probably be using -a perspective on other resources for metrics besides AAARR
- Using AARRR to Guide Product Decisions by Knowledge Vision